Firstly Happy New Year and welcome to 2010 to all of our clients, suppliers, business contacts, staff, friends of the company and cyber-passers-by. We hope you all had a great break and have a prosperous year ahead.
This year will see another important phase in Bonfire’s development and the conclusion of an 18 month period of serious business planning. At the core of this transition is a restructure of resources, the further development of a 2 year rebranding programme, new client partnerships and business opportunities, not least to mention:
- The hunt for new premises as we have now filled the units we have at Woburn Street in Ampthill.
- The completion of a recent agency acquisition in January, more on that in the next week or so.
- The formal announcement of the Envibra Group through a merger in the spring with a London based PR company, Friday’s PR. This brings with it a host of complementary services, expertise, resources and a London office to the benefit of all our clients.
- The final phase of the Select Education to Randstad Education brand transition that we have been working on for the past 16 months, due to complete in January 2011.
- The inauguration of what we hope will be a long and successful partnership with Wells and Young’s after the recent completion of the Charles Wells Annual Report 2009 amongst other projects.
- The continuing work on the Chad Valley brand with Argos after the initial work done last year.
- And last, but not least, the ongoing and successful relationships with all our clients, old and new alike.
2010 will not be without its challenges but with a clear vision, the right resources and a commitment to clear and consistent communication we will be here supporting your businesses as dedicated and as strong as ever.
We also have a new member of the team to announce. We would like to welcome Keeley Farrar, from Hanson Brick, who joined us in November as receptionist and much needed back-office support. Keeley is a delight to work with as most of you already know and is a great addition to the team. And we have more staff to announce at the end of January!
Anyway back to work and on with 2010. Wishing you all the best.
The Bonfire Team x.